I love (trying) to be organised and I have a real planner addiction! So here I am sharing my top picks of 2022 Planners that I have found
Dated – £17.95 + £3.95 postage – Available here
This super colourful illustrated planner ticks all boxes. Its slim line so great for carrying about in a handbag but don’t let that fool you, it is bursting with useful contents.
The stickers are really cute and colourful and cover things such as Birthdays,Holidays, Weddings etc – 320 stickers in total.
The whole 2022 planner is full of beautiful illustrations, poems and facts – each page is a week to view with 5 columns so you can dedicate them to different family members, use it for splitting work and home or like me having different businesses in each one!
At the back you’ll find monthly Jan-June 2023 planning space, a full 2023 double page planner / calendar sheet, some notes pages and a pocket for those stickers.
The Dodo Pad Planners are printed in the UK using vegetable based inks on sustainably sourced paper. It is 100% plastic free with a vegetable based biodegradable laminate on the cover.
Your A5 Dodo Pad diary includes
- Week-to view format with A5 (21cm x 14.8cm) spiral-bound pages
- 53 weekly grids, each divided into daily sections with five columns and week numbers noted on each weekly grid
- 100gsm’ excellent for writing on… even in fountain pen’ absorbent paper
- All UK, USA, Australian, New Zealand and Canadian Public Holidays
- Fun facts, offbeat anniversaries, and inspiringly unusual quotes on each weekly page
- Moon phases via symbols so all you lunar enthusiasts can keep track of whether it’s waxing, waning, full or new.
- Forward planners for 2022 and 2023 plus clear planning space
- An indodispensable data section to record important telephone numbers, email addresses, etc.
- Perforated corners so that you can instantly flip to the current week.
Awesome Marketing Planner
Dated – £36.50 plus postage – Hardcopy Sold out but Digital Copy Available here for £19.99
I have had Claire Awesome Marketing Planner for the last 3 years and it is pretty awesome, as the name suggests!
Not only do you get your planner but you also get access to weekly bum kick emails, a fabulous facebook group and the 2022 Planner portal.
Claire also runs lots of classes and groups alongside the planner and I can’t recommend them enough.
The awesome marketing planner is available as a PDF also so you can download it onto your Remarkable, Tablet or phone.
Marketing training section at the front including:
- ‘How to use this Planner’ section
- ‘2022 Year-to-View’ Calendar spread
- Sections include ‘Business Vision’ ‘Target Setter’ ‘Super Customer’ ‘Sales Train’
- Content Topic, Blog & Newsletter Planners
Monthly Planning and Tracking Bundles including:
- ‘Monthly Money Stuff’ page
- ‘Monthly Social Media Plan’ spread
- Tracker sheers for ‘Daily Sales’ ‘Daily Cash Flow’ ‘Monthly Target’
- ‘Monthly Gratitude’ Log
- ‘3 Things I’ll Do For Me this month’ & ‘Scary Thing I’m going to tackle this month’ sections
- 2 Notes and Ideas Pages & Quarterly Tracking Pages
FABULOUS WEEKLY CALENDAR SECTIONS including:
Month-to-view pages and week-to-view spreads featuring:
- National holidays for UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia & New Zealand
- Daily checkboxes to help you keep track of anything from appointments to tasks
- ‘Today’s Sales’ box at the end of every day
- Motivational message at the top of the left hand page
- ‘One thing I absolutely must get done this week’ section at the top of the right hand page
- Weekly tracker for social media, marketing or anything else you want to track
- Notes section & Mini calendar
- The weekly calendar spread has enough space for you to plan your days and keep track of what’s important, while gently nudging you to keep going and keep building your awesome business.
- The monthly Social Media Planner is across 2 x full page spreads. It’s designed to give you plenty of space to write and accommodates 2 businesses or a FB page plus a group per day.
The Classy Planner
Undated – £19.95 Free delivery – Available here
As The Classy Planner is undated you could start this one at any time, it is full on inspirational quotes and has crisp white uncluttered pages.
The front of the diary has 12 ‘Monthly plans’ pages. Followed by weekly sections.Each section starts off with a weekly planner broken down to 1hr slots between 8am-8pm, you then have a day to a page with 2 columns on each page – Schedule & Tasks with boxes to tick them off. You also have a notes and space to write what you are grateful for today.
Toward the back you have a note section, a project tracker, a bucket list and lastly a pocket for stickers etc.
The sticker sheet includes both event markers (Weddings etc) and tiny motivational quotes.
- Size: A5
- 1 year undated: 12 monthly calendars, daily pages (weekend days on one page)
- My Master Plan Page
- Project Planner
- Bucket List
- Accomplishments page
- Notes pages
- Important Dates reminder page
- 12 Monthly Habit Tracker & To do list pages
- 3 colourful bookmarks
- 4x sheets of colourful stickers & a back pocket to store them
Self Care Planner
Self Care has definitely become a priority these last few years with covid restrictions increasing loneliness and mental health problems.
These planners go beyond just helping you schedule your days, they make sure you also book time in for you.
This planner is also undated and covers any 6 month period. Again it is a day to a page with 2 columns – Schedule & To Do, you have space at the top for your top goal of the day and exercise, self care, water intake and meals at the bottom.
At the end of the planner you have an end assessment where you can review your past 6 months, a symptom tracker and lastly some notes pages.
- Open dated (start anytime)
- Six-step personal Self-Care Plan
- Track/plan your meals, fitness, sleep, daily gratitude, and mood
- Start & end self-assessments
- Monthly Reflection & Intentions
- Quotes by inspiring women
- 6.5″ x 9″, 284 pages
Digital Social Media Planner
If you are looking for some digital organisation check out Nikki’s Social Media Planning Kit she has a great planning tool to help you get your social media in order.
I hope you’ve found inspiration for your 2022 planners here! As always any questions just ask!
This post contains affiliate links where I may be paid a small commission if you choose to purchase – Thank you for supporting my blog!
Follow me on Social Media just click to go straight to my profile
Or join my mailing list below – We promise not to share your information and only contact you with information related to my blog and posts